1. The Descendants of Isaac Casbon in America
The Descendants of Isaac Casbon in America is now available for sale on the Lulu.com website. With security in mind, a private link is required to access the book’s website. Use the Contact link on this page to request the link from the author.
- Published in November 29, 2019
- Author: Jon M. Casbon
- Size: 6 X 9 inches (paperback trade)
- Read This First! How This Book is Organized
- Cambridgeshire and Our Early Casbon Ancestors
- Isaac Casbon—The First Generation
- Thomas and James—The Second Generation
- Children of Thomas and James—The Third Generation
- The Fourth Generation
- The Fifth Generation
- The Sixth Generation
- The Seventh Generation
- The Eighth Generation
- Appendix 1: Migration Stories
- Appendix 2: The Isaac and Thomas Casbon Manuscript
- Appendix 3: The Family Bible of Charles T. Casbon
- About the Author
2. The Descendants of Isaac Casbon in America, Abridged Edition
This is an updated and abridged version of the original book, published in March 2021. Unlike the original, this edition does not include information about living members of the family. Since it does not contain private information, I’ve made it available on the Amazon.com website, as well as the other international Amazon sites.
The main chapters end with “The Fourth Generation,” which has been greatly expanded to include much of the information contained in “The Fifth Generation,” excluding information about living persons. The three appendices are also included in the abridged edition.
For more information, visit the purchase page at https://www.amazon.com/Descendants-Isaac-Casbon-America-Abridged/dp/B08ZVZKG5M.